MALE HAIR LOSS & REJUVENATION
Nutrient Injection studies indicate patients respond to Injection therapy well. Larger clinical studies are pending but the current medical literature contains numerous optimistic results. Injections as a non-surgical option offers patients with miniaturization and hair thinning improvement in hair caliber and thickness, of course, individual results vary with each patient.
Advantages of Injections for Hair Restoration
- Naturally stimulates hair growth
- Increases hair volume, density and fullness
- Increases survival and strengthening of existing hair
- Improves hair quality
- Decreases hair loss
- Overall high patient satisfaction
- The only non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical treatment that has proven its efficacy
- Can be used in conjunction with other therapies like our Stem Vitality Tissue Transplant for hair loss
Is there a Recovery Period or Downtime after Injection Treatments?
- There is no activity restriction after an Injection treatment.
- Patients may shower/shampoo/condition their hair normally just several hours after the treatment and resume normal daily and athletic activities.
- Some brief mild inflammation noticeable as redness/pinkness and numbness of the scalp may be present for several hours.
- No harsh chemical coloring or perming treatments should be performed for at least 72 hours.
- Use of topical hair growth treatments like Minoxidil or similar can resume the next day.
Are there any factors that would make someone ineligible for Injections?
- The vast majority of healthy individuals can easily undergo Injection treatments.
- Certain conditions like blood and platelet disorders, chronic liver disease, the presence of an active severe infection, cardiovascular or hemodynamic instability and/or anticoagulation therapy are contraindicated.
- Different areas of the scalp may respond differently to Injections depending on the number of weak hair follicles present in each zone. Generally, with the exception of small round areas of alopecia aerate, locations, where severe depletion of follicles has occurred, should not be treated.