Boost your Brain Power with Evoke Neuroscience
- How healthy is your brain?
- Could your memory be better?
- Have you had a concussion or suffered from amnesia?
- Would you like to sleep better and have less anxiety?
This revolutionary testing has helped countless individuals get the answers they need for unlocking the potential of their brain and recovering from traumatic brain injuries.
Forbes magazine has mentioned Evoke neuroscience when they said, “Until recently, most mood disorders were attributed to an imbalance in a single neurochemical, such as serotonin. Increasingly, scientists have come to acknowledge that this is an oversimplification that can lead to counterproductive treatment. Due to the complexity of brain networks, these pharmaceutical compounds may work to alleviate some symptoms, but they may exacerbate others. They may even contribute to new problems, such as cognitive impairment, suicide, or diabetes. Because the diagnosis of many conditions is a highly subjective process based on patient self-reporting, identifying the appropriate course of treatment is frequently an exercise in trial and error. High cost, negative press, and the lack of an efficacy model have resulted in the drying up of the drug pipeline for pharmaceutical treatment of mental illness.” Forbes Magazine 2013
Fuel to Optimize Brain Performance
- LASER SHARP FOCUS – for up to 14 hours. Used daily by thousands of people around the world, including CEOs, Wall Street Executives, college students, scientists and creatives to stay focused, alert and motivated.
- INCREASED MOTIVATION – Healthy way to stay focused, alert, and motivated throughout the day. CILTEP improves your mood and puts you at ease in social settings.
- IMPROVES LONG TERM MEMORY – Increases your ability to study and retain information. Perfect for students and analytical work.
- 60 CAPSULES MADE IN USA – This nootropic is made up of No GMO, no gluten, no artificial colors, no preservatives.
No caffeine or stimulants. Non habit forming.
*Available for purchase in our clinics
Medicine of the future for the brain:
New technology in brain-computer interface allows us to measure electrical activity in the brain by means of electroencephalogram (EEG). Once brain patterns are measured and analyzed the dysfunctional patterns can be detected and treated.
Neurofeedback brain training regulates dysfunctional brain patterns. Changing brain patterns improves the processing speed for vision, hearing, memory, attention and thinking.
Neurofeedback helps the brain to function better, and better brain function equals a happier, calmer, more productive life. Brain regulation issues do not constitute a disease; therefore neurofeedback is not a cure, simply a way of helping you live more completely with fewer concerns. Neurofeedback can be compared to physical fitness training – when a person exercises regularly, overall health, especially blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and energy levels improve. With neurofeedback, focus, organization, mood and performance levels improve.
Neurofeedback is helpful for returning soldiers suffering from PTSD. Neurofeedback and biofeedback techniques help quiet the brain, improve sleep, and improve concentration. When a person sleeps better, general stress levels go down and a person rarely has flashbacks, rages, or other symptoms of PTSD.
Athletes often struggle with multiple concussions and brain injuries and the media has spotlighted this occurrence. Getting your child screened before the football, hockey, or soccer season can Indicate the risk levels involved in playing that sport. Having a preseason baseline EEG read can also allow our doctors to find out when brain injuries have occurred throughout the season.
Curious if Evoke Neuroscience is for you? Call us today at (801) 582-2011.