- We believe in transforming health head to toes, inside and out, forwards and backwards, brain cells to other cells.
- We believe that health starts when you commit to it and stick with it.
- We believe in searching for new solutions that empower our patients to take responsibility for their health-without installing cameras or shock collars.
- We believe no disease is incurable with a little bit of fasting and a lot of mindset.
- We believe in treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- We don’t think watching and waiting, solves many problems.
- We believe in working with people who want a health transformation by being their coach, mentor, doctor, acupuncturist, researcher, scientist, or advocate.
- We believe that proper testing keeps us from playing guessing games.
- We do believe guessing games are fun, until you run out of hormones.
- We believe your adrenal test will prove just how stressed you are.
- We believe that getting the scoop on your poop-is best done in a lab setting.
- We believe that having our brains weigh the same amount as the bacteria in our colon does not give us, well…. sh** for brains.
- We believe genetics should not be an afterthought.
- We believe you shouldn’t have to beg for someone to tell you what’s wrong.
- We believe in a step-by-step plan for your health independence.
- We believe in making chronic disease and pain optional with natural solutions like restorative medicine, functional medicine, and acupuncture.
- We believe in non-invasive options for degeneration in the spine or joints.
- We believe if acupuncture were just a placebo, it would have gone extinct 3,000 years ago.
- We believe that no one can exercise or eat healthy for you.
- We believe in telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
- We believe in providing health independence with health education.
- We believe the best coaches and mentors should be your doctors and healers.
- We believe that healthcare works best when personalized, and without drugs.
- We believe that being the most heavily medicated people on the planet has nothing to do with pursuing life, liberty, or happiness.
- We believe that no matter how many tests we run, we still won’t find someone who is Prozac deficient.
- We believe that common sense in healthcare is not often common practice.
- We believe health insurance shouldn’t dictate your care.
- We believe that Dr. Dre might be a pretty good doctor.
- We believe in the future of medicine while embracing the wisdom of past.
- We believe health independence starts with your lifestyle, not your smart phone.
- We believe that misinformation and ignorance can actually do harm.
- We believe that good whiskey does not cure diabetes and that smoking doesn’t cure asthma.
- We believe the food pyramid was a failed science experiment.
- We believe medicine works best when it’s not 25 years behind the research.
- We believe that we all have individual nutritional needs.
- We believe avocados make a tasty chocolate mousse.
- We believe that duct tape is a safe option for sugar addiction and overeating.
- We believe you have the ability to transform your health without reservation.
- We believe in working towards something greater than ourselves everyday, so we decided to work for you.
- We believe in helping people live a long life someplace other than the couch.
- We believe that simplicity creates healing opportunities complexity clouds them.
- We believe in trying it first ourselves, before we ask you to.
- We believe in walking the talk and drinking our own kool-aid.
- We believe in mindfulness, meditation, and hands on healing.
- We believe that emotions provide meaning to life, one way or the other.
- We believe that people need great sleep for emotional health.
- We believe that small steps can create mountains of change.
- We believe laughing at yourself can be the best part of the day.
- We don’t believe in everything that we think, unless we do.
- We believe our thoughts process affect our health.
- We believe our body has factory installed healing capabilities.
- We believe that the best medicine is fresh air, clean food, and sunshine.
- We believe that teamwork makes the dream work in healthcare.
- We believe that all forms of medicine work best together.
- We believe that that wellness isn’t about willpower; it’s about having a plan
- We believe in hugs for our patients and in our team meetings.
- We believe our mindsets can shift the way we experience life.
- We believe in starting the day with a ritual mindset morning
- We believe that gratitude works better than blame.
- We believe health can’t wait until tomorrow.
- We believe in you!
There are many more core values that make up this unique culture. The essence of Anodyne has been cultivated for a decade and a half and has been refined by all of those before us. We want to have an organization that can start over often and redefine why and how we can best serve the patients who put their trust in us. We also want to have an organization that we all love working in. We have the best people in the healthcare industry and together we make up one incredible team who can tackle the major healthcare crisis on the planet. Together we can shift people from chronic pain and disease, to comfort and health restoration. Congratulations for the journey you are on!
Accelerate Your Health With Innovative Medicine
Click Below for Previous Podcasts!
Join the Health Accelerator Challenges!
"They are super helpful getting me back on track with my thyroid (graves) issue! They helped me before and I got lazy with my eating and stress management. Now I’m getting back on track and am feeling much better again! Love these guys they really know what they are doing! It's an amazing clinic!"
"I am so glad I found East West. I have gained quite a bit of relief from my injections and the acupuncture is superb. I like their supplements and their knowledge and ability to help me problem solve my gut, hormone and inflammation issues. The staff are so personable and friendly and really care! It’s a wonderful clinic!"
"I came to the clinic to address the osteoarthritis of my hip. I could not be more pleased with the care I had. My treatment included various approaches. This integrated approach to health treatment blends the best of traditional western medicine with proven eastern practices. I highly recommend East West!"