The Medicine of the Future is Here
Tired of Neuropathy?
- Numb Toes and Numb Feet?
- Leg Cramps? Leg Pain or Burning Foot Pain?
- Pain When You Walk?
- Pricking or Tingling Feelings In Your Toes, Feet, Ankles, or Legs?
Do Something About It Before It’s Too Late!
Approximately 21 million Americans suffer from neuropathy. One of our patients recently said,
The most difficult thing in dealing with neuropathy is that I couldn’t get outside and stay active. The pain was overwhelming. After just a few visits to the East West Health Solutions I noticed less pins and needles in my feet and better balance. A few weeks later I can happily say I am pain free! Thanks to the team at East West Health I can participate in outdoor hobbies again!”
– Bill C.
The Problem With the Majority of Neuropathy Treatments Is That They Don’t Address the Underlying Cause.
The new neuropathy treatment addresses the underlying cause by using:
- Nerve Block (non-steroidal) for Ankle and Foot Anesthesia to calm down and reset the nerves
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation for nerve restoration
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to increase blood supply, oxygen and specific nutrients shown to improve symptoms of neuropathy
This combination of advanced, non-invasive western therapy with the ancient wisdom of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine has proven to be a break-through treatment for various kinds of neuropathy with virtuously no side effects.
By my third visit my feet started to feel normal again!”
– Cindy L.